Mediation is a voluntary (or sometimes court ordered) process
by which a skilled neutral called a Mediator assists the parties
involved in a dispute to negotiate their own settlement.
- Cost: Compared to other dispute resolution processes, such
as litigation, mediation can save each party thousands, and
in some cases hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Fast: A mediation conference can be scheduled in a day and
the dispute settled in hours, rather than the months or even
years it can take to get to trial.
- Effective: More than 90% of the cases mediated through
Torres, Inc. have reached settlements.
- Confidential: Unlike court cases, mediation is a confidential
process. No transcript or record of the conference is kept.
Your personal business remains private. Your credit is not affected.
- Risk: Unlike the Court process, the parties maintain full
control over the outcome. A Court decision is often a win/loose;
mediation is often a win/win.
Click Here to Send Email
Tel Primary: 310-266-7351 Tel Secondary: 310-457-3157
6779 Las Olas Way, Malibu, CA 90265
Copyright © 2000-2018 Dennis Torres, MDR
Reproduction/Distribution Prohibited Without Permission